Sunday, August 30, 2015

I don't know how to eat

Imagine you are in a buffet line and the person ahead of you takes a plate, puts gravy on it and then goes to he next station which is a hamburger one. Testing only, that person cuts the burger in half and then puts half the burger on the plate with gravy. Then, that person gets a martini glass for the mashed potatoes.

That's what I do every day. I eat everything I see in small amounts. Some things I recognize, others remain unknown. And I don't care. This trip is a banquet.

I can't even remember what day of the Perehara it is, I just know it's over. Yesterday, I saw elephants without costumes and they were in traffic. Made me think of police horses--can't get over how elephants are like pick up trucks here.









No comments:

Post a Comment